Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Enjoying My Trip


Have I convinced all of you to travel to Australia yet? If so, then one option for entertainment is the Bibbulmun Track. The walk runs 1000 km from Albany to Perth. Did I do the Bibbulmun Track? Well, I walked over to the sign to have my picture taken. Does that count?


This shows the size of some of the trees at the Valley of the Giants



Grandma Tingle.



These ladies from the Manjimup branch of the CWA of WA provided this tea. The CWA ladies around the state have been so warm and welcoming. I have been well-fed! Have I gained weight? No, I've actually lost weight because I've been walking so much.


Busselton has paid homage to its past by having many statues around the town. It was a whaling town.


Some of the wives of the whalers would travel with them and some waited patiently for them to come home. Was I looking out to sea? Or squinting in the sun?

1 comment:

Elphin Grove Farm-East Sassafras, Tasmania

Elphin Grove Farm in East Sassafras, Tasmania. Doesn't that sound like the most magical place in the world one could live? Lesley and I...